Sarah I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! I tried searching for it once but I must have spelled your name wrong or something. But check you out, only blogging a week and you have all the cool videos and pics and links and countdowns and backgrounds.... mine isn't that fancy yet, but it will get there! Good luck with the YMCA stuff, thanks for the Groves shout out, and tell your great looking family hi from us!
Isaac is 7 years old, and is passionate about Bakugans,Transformers and Video Games. He is very much a little boy. He just started 2nd Grade and excells in reading, math, and spelling. He is one amazing kid!
Our Leah
Our little Princess Leah is a big 4 year old girl, and she is a girly-girl. She loves dressing up, having tea parties, dancing, and watching princess movies. She is a social bug and is so excited to be in Pre-k at school. She gives her big brother a run for his money, because she can get down and dirty playing with him...while wearing a tutu and a taira!
Our Simon
Simon is our sweet little baby boy. He has an amazing smile and a dimple to die for! He loves being carried around, nursing, eating anything, crawling, playing, and snuggling. He has gorgeous blue eyes and it seems, he never sleeps!
4 comments:
Sarah I'm so glad you found my blog so that I could find yours! I tried searching for it once but I must have spelled your name wrong or something. But check you out, only blogging a week and you have all the cool videos and pics and links and countdowns and backgrounds.... mine isn't that fancy yet, but it will get there! Good luck with the YMCA stuff, thanks for the Groves shout out, and tell your great looking family hi from us!
I absolutely love Isaacs grin on your family picture up top. Adorable!
I'm glad the wedding was fun and that you had a good time. Good job on the slide show...see, you're getting it!
Yea! You are bloggers now, so cute those pictures are. I love it!
Post a Comment