On March 19th, Marianna Louise Perez was born! Mikey's younger sister, Laurene, and her husband Oscar were thrilled to welcome their second child. And as you can see, she is as precious as they come! Leah and Isaac were so excited that the baby finally came out of Aunt Laurene's belly. Although Isaac still has some unanswered questions about HOW it came out. I'm not ready to conquer that one yet!
Here are some pics to enjoy! Leah wanted to hold the baby all by herself, she was quite confident in her abilities. However the look on Isaacs face shows his uncertainty. He was afraid she'd surely break in his arms! She is such a sweet little thing though! You can't see all the black hair under that stocking cap! Her daddy is Mexican, and to me, she looks like both her Mommy and Daddy!












4 comments:
Awwwe how cute! Tell them congratulations!
HOW beautiful! Soo exciting! I love the looks on both their faces! SO sweet!
Yeah... kayla asks the same question on how kapri came out. WELL, i have no explaination for that one. SHE JUST DID! Too complicated. I don't want to TOTALLY freak her out!
Miss you!
So cute. I love newborns. Haha, you had better make sure Isaac does not ask Isak how the baby same out if you want to continue keeping him in the dark... :)
I love these pictures of the kids w/ their little cousin. Please tell Laurene and Oscar "congrats" and "hello" from both Eric & I. The 4 of us took the same Institute class together before any of us even knew one another!! So - we go back...
Your children are stunning. We need to "promise" Leah to Jaxon. She's just darling!! :)
Post a Comment