Last night Isaac packed his bags. His backpack, his library tote, whatever he could find. He packed books, toys, and of course more transformers than you can imagine. I peeked in his room and watched him for a moment as he carefully decided what could go and what had to stay. He told me "Mama, I'm going to Utah, and my plane leaves in 5 minutes!" I replied with "Really, well you better hurry then, Son!". I left to go sit in the living room and wait for Isaac to come ask us to drive him to the airport. Leah went into Isaac's room to observe. A few moments later, Leah comes storming into the living room completely in tears and moaning. What possibly could have happened in the 15 seconds they were alone? Isaac comes running out after her, "No Leah, I'll give you a kiss!" (so I knew he must have done something to her b/c he was desperately trying to make it up to her before she could tell on him.) I asked her anyway what had her so upset.
"Mama, Isaac says I no go to Utah. Isaac says I go to Virginia! I don't want Virginia!"
Apparently Isaac planned to send his sister to the other side of the country, and she was pretty upset with him!
Ah, the joys of siblings!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I'm with Leah on this one. Yesterday Mike and I took an online survey that tells you what US cities would be best for you to live in. Our top picks (according to our profile) were in Utah, Colorado, and Virginia. Just like Leah I said to Mike "I no want Virginia."
OOOH my gosh! how hilarious! what sweethearts! I love it!!!
Awww... I wish they really could come to Utah. :)
I needed that funny story! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment