Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter 2008


The kids had a great Easter! All in all, I think we have about 20 pounds of candy in our Home. Isaac and Leah couldn't be more pleased. Mommy however, is wondering what the possibililtes are of freezing it until Halloween and re-distributing it to save a buck. Yeah...call me cheap! But seriously, there is WAY too much candy here.
Leah felt like a Princess in her Easter dress, and rightfully so, she looked amazing!! This picture is the only one I could manage as Isaac was in a bad mood (I told him no more candy before church) and the wind was blowing so fiercely, it really did a number on Leah's hair! AH, Easter in Oklahoma!
We had a wonderful Easter Ham dinner with the Hubler Family, and a HUGE easter egg hunt in Aunt Becky's back yard. Each kid filled their basket to the brim, and then they were each handed a Wal*Mart bag to fill with eggs in addition. There was candy, money, and goodies to be had. And, despite the SUGAR overload, everyone slept very soundly that night!

4 comments:

Heather said...

OOH they look way WAY too precious! and YES she does look amazing in that dress! WHAT A DOLL!
i hear you on the easter candy! holy moly, we have A TON! and since i am not eating sugar for the next 4 months, it is just taunting me all day long! HOLY it is hard! hahaha..

Your kids are so darn cute! I am glad Easter was fuN!

Unknown said...

That picture got me all excited again about my trip to come visit in a couple of weeks... cute!

Lizzy Lou said...

I'm glad easter was so fun! Isaac does look a little grumpy in the picture. But they still look so cute!

Lacey said...

I love their cute Easter outfits. Leah looks adorable!!! I have no candy in my house, because Coleman and the family ate it in Utah. Thank goodness though, or I'd be eating it! How are you doing these days?