This morning as I was brushing Leah's hair getting ready for church, I was telling her that today after Nursery, she would get to come to Primary Closing Exercises, with all the big kids. She was very excited, and kept telling Isaac "I get to come to Closing Exercises Isaac!" several times, to which he would snarl back "I KNOW Leah, stop saying that!". Well, Closing Exercises was fairly uneventful. Announcements, Theme, Scripture, Talk, Closing song, and Prayer. Just like always. After it was all said and done, and children were being excused, Leah ran up to me and grabbed my skirt with a very frantic look on her face. "Leah, what's wrong babe?" "But Momma you forgot the closing exercises" she said. "Leah, we're done for today honey". "But Momma, we didn't do our EXERCISES!"
Who knew Leah was expecting a group aerobics class in primary! What a disappointment! Maybe she'd prefer we call a Pilates instructor instead of a Sunbeam teacher for her?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
that is so funny. we adult can sure mess up the language!!
Hahahahahaaa. Leah cracks me up!
HEY i wish we could get our exercises during church! that would be AWESOME!!!
what a doll! she is soo smart! soo sweet!
Post a Comment