Friday, December 26, 2008

You are what you eat.


In Leah's stocking, she received a little container of "M&M mini's". You know, the ones that are super small and cute. She ate a few of them and the following conversation took place:

Leah: Mama, I don't like these baby M&M's
Me: You don't like them? Why not? They taste the same as big M&M's.
Leah: Yeah, well I don't want them.
Me: Well, what do you want then?
Leah: I want the Mama M&M's. I just want the big ones. They are humongous! Like YOU Mama!

Mental note to self....eat fewer M&M's.

3 comments:

Corless Family said...

well, Naomi told me last week that I had a big tummy and she wanted one too. This week she said that Dad was fat like Santa. Dad is fat your not fat. Kiss her or beat her??

Heather said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh i totally know...

like when kayla said, "mom i can't see when you walk infront of me, because of your BIG HUGE BUM!"

i cried... and cried. and said that wasn't nice..

KIRK being the HONEST "SMOOTH" talker as he is, says, "heather, she is just being honest!"

i said, NICE KIRK!

Maggie said...

LOL LOL LOL.... gotta love those 3 year olds!