Monday, December 15, 2008

A Tea Party Guest

Today Leah had a Tea Party in her room. This is an everyday thing around here. Usually she has her princess dolls all lined up, eagerly participating. Today however, she had a new guest.

"Mama, mama, can I watch a Princess movie?"
"Sure hon, which one?"
"Giselle movie (Enchanted)"
"Okay, let me get it started for you"
"No, not yet Mama, because right now I'm having a tea party"
"Oh, okay, well you have fun at your tea party Sis"
"Yeah, it is a fun tea party, with my freind"
"Well that's good, whose your friend sweetie?"
"Jesus"
"Oh really? You are having a tea party with Jesus?"
"Yeah, he's in my bedroom. He's waiting for me" "Oh, he's calling me, HOLD ON JESUS, I'M COMING" "I've got to go" (runs back to her room) "Okay Jesus I'm back now".

My daughter, understands what it means to have a personal relationship with her Savior. Honestly, it almost made me want to go back there and look for myself.
I love my kids!

3 comments:

Corless Family said...

oh, that is the best!!! How sweet. and its so great that you are keeping a record of it!

Biggs Family said...

That is so amazing! The lord works in so many ways. Love that!

Heather said...

that is absolutely DARLING!!! i DO also love that you are keeping a great record of this! SO SWEET!