
Today Leah and I were making our weekly trek to Wal*Mart for groceries. We were waiting to turn left, when a big loud cement truck blew by us from behind on the right. It startled Leah, and she asked "Mama, what is that big truck doing?" And I told her "It carries cement, so people can make sidewalks and driveways". To which Leah added...."YEAH! AND IT BLOWS PEOPLE UP TOO!!!"
You know, I never had a big brother. So my older sister and I were never schooled in attack vehicles, or things that blow people up. But I can imagine if, like Leah, I had a big brother to grow up with, that I too would assume that the purpose of those big trucks were to destroy mankind as we know it.












2 comments:
Sorry.
I was never in tune with the explosive capabilities of man made machines to teach ya little sis ;)
I'm a failure for a brother....
thank goodness ;)
thats hilarious! honestly! My girls are all princessy and never going to know the blow up stuff! sad but, not really! I am SURE they will NEVER have a brother! (well, maybe someday!? we can try in may!????)
Post a Comment