Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Peas in a Pod!

This is me and my friend Tarakay.
Aren't we just so CUTE! She is expecting a little boy named Luke, and I am expecting a....well....a baby. Or as my sister Mary calls it "Unknown gender child". I'm due THIS Friday. Tarakay is due 2 weeks later. Tarakay is cute and petite. I look LARGER than outer-space! Isn't it funny how different pregnant women carry. We also have to consider the Daddy-factor. My husband is much taller/bigger than the average guy. So my baby will probably be 9+ pounds. Tarakay will likely have the sweet little 6 pounder. Tarakay still does her hair so cute everyday, even at the end of pregnancy. And my magnificent hairdo is, well...a ponytail! Classic. Tarakay has SUPER CUTE blouses that she and her stylish sisters share and rotate with each others pregnancies. I am down to my ONLY pair of fitting pants, and my basic 4 shirts that I rotate between. Oh, and get this, I'm wearing my HUSBANDS undergarment-bottoms now too! SHEESH! Is that TMI?
My sweet friend Tarakay and I serve together in the Primary Presidency, and it has been so FUN being on this pregnancy ride together. Now, on to the next adventure....how to manage SEVERAL dozen primary children while we both juggle nursing newborn infants! Thank heavens for 2 other members of my presidency willing to snuggle babies and share the load!

3 comments:

Corless Family said...

you both look so cute! I am thankful that i don't have to be pregnant any more. I totally understand not being able to fit into any thing. With the twins i go down to 3 shirts that "fit". nothing really fit except the bed sheets.Can't wait to meet Baby Hubler!

Lacey said...

HOW CUTE! Gosh, I love the belly babies smooshed up next to each other. Pretty soon they'll be best friends. Which means you have to have a boy! I'm just partial because that's all I have. Although, if you had a girl, I would be SO jealous because they are the sweetest little things on the planet! Can't wait for the "I'm IN LABOR" phone call.

Biggs Family said...

Aren't we just precious! I love those pics of us, it has been so much fun being pregos together. Can't we just push these babies out now! :) I am so ready girl as I know you are too. Love ya.