Our little guy is growing up so fast!!! He is long and lean, and oh SO CUTE!!! He has two teeth now, and has started 'talking' to us. He squeaks and squeals and it's just darling! Simon sucks on everything and is a world class drooler. Nothing has his approval unless he gets to give it a taste test. This includes the faces of people who hold him. He will try to eat your face. :) He is great with his hands, grabbing at everything within his reach. He sleeps 9 hours straight at night (choir of angels here!) for the most part. However, the compensation for that is he does not nap during the day. Unless he is having a nursing nap (snack n snooze as I call it). He insists on being held and carried around all the time, leaving mom to catch a shower, bathroom break, or a bite to eat sporadically at best. Simon eats like a champ, and I love the time I have to snuggle him. He is amazing, and we just love our little guy so much!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
What a cutie!!! So glad that he sleep all night for you now!
I love these pictures of Simon. I can't believe that he is already 4 months old. He is such a cute little baby, some of those pictures of him look like Leah. :) Love it.
Aw! Time does fly... i just love it when their personalities start to show. Maybe some day he'll take a nap for you.... but i'd trade Eli's 2 hour afternoon nap for 9 hours at night! ;)
Those pics of "brothers" are priceless!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT! he is such a doll! i love seeing pics of his cute darling precious face! love all the pictures! and, i love the snack and snooze! hello! kapri to the tee!
love you!
SO CUTE! He's getting big, and older looking already...sheesh! Cherish those 9 hours at night. Way to go Simone...let mommy get her sleep in.
Post a Comment