Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day at the Park

Today we went to the Park for St. Patrick's Day. Isaac and Leah had a blast, and Simon was fine as long as I carried him. :) We decided to have a picnic lunch and fly kites. The kids took to it like Pro's. Isaac had his kite up in the air for the majority of our time there. When we got home, they asked to do it all over again here in the yard. Wow. We invited some friends to join us, and we had a really good time with everyone. And me, like a fool, forgot my camera! LOL. Oh well, my camera is so crappy it's not worth taking anywhere anymore! Soon I will have a new one. E-mail me if you have a nice one you'd recommend. One that takes small video clips with sound as well as high resolution pictures. Within a $150 price range would be nice. I know I haven't been the best at my blog. But something happened when child #3 came into the picture. I seriously have NO TIME. BUT....I'm hoping I will soon have a little more time to catch up on fun things. I will save that reason for my next post.

3 comments:

Corless Family said...

Child #4 really kick my butt. I still feel like I am always behind...and then I made it worse! lol Hopefully it gets easier for you.

Victoria and Mark said...

A camera to recommend: Casio Exilim. I got an inexpensive version a year ago and it takes excellent pictures and very nice video clips (good picture and sound) and is flat. Easy to use, large display, good pictures. I spent about $135 for a Casio Exilim EX-Z77, 7.2 mega pixels. There's probably something better on the market in that same series now, for the same money. Of course I had to spend extra for a memory card. I have been very happy with it.

Very cute blog, btw and I LOVE the picture of your kids. It is awesome. I should be more into St. Patrick's, I realized today, since my husband and kids all descend from a extremely heavy Irish blood on Mark's mother's side. And they all have the Flanagan eyes.

Heather said...

Sorry i wish i had a suggestion!! but, my camera is crap too! love you! I am glad you had a great time!
wish we could have come too! love ya!!! good luck on camera hunting! you are SOO good at researching!
and, HECK i hear you on the third child! honestly, it is soo freaking hard. i never get pics of kapri! poor baby!