Surely my little baby boy is not old enough to be teething....but alas, he is. Yesterday Simon got his first tooth. It is just BARELY peeking through his sore little gums. Simon has the BEST BIGGEST GRIN EVER! And soon he will have a mouthful of teeth to show off! He just loves sucking on his fists and his is drooling everywhere. I wonder what will happen the first time he BITES down on his own hand! Well, time to get the little guy a toothbrush!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
First TOOTH?
Surely my little baby boy is not old enough to be teething....but alas, he is. Yesterday Simon got his first tooth. It is just BARELY peeking through his sore little gums. Simon has the BEST BIGGEST GRIN EVER! And soon he will have a mouthful of teeth to show off! He just loves sucking on his fists and his is drooling everywhere. I wonder what will happen the first time he BITES down on his own hand! Well, time to get the little guy a toothbrush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
I can't believe he's big enough to start teething! Wow, I really wish that you guys lived closer. He's such a cutie! Love that grin!!
wow! 9 months was the earliest any of mue ever got any teeth
SOO cute! i know, all my kids teethed (a word?!) early! and, kapri now looks like a gremilin with her mouthfull of teeth! hilarious! I LOVE IT! hahah! what a cutie he is!
I love his smile. It's so big and bright! He needs to fill it with some teeth to calm down the cuteness! (although his little toofers are going to make it SO much more adorable, can one stand it?)
whaaaat??? Already?? Crazy! They grow up so fast! You'll have to point out the little biter to me next time! He's just so dang cute!
xox
Post a Comment