Simon is my little sweetie! My snuggle bug! My happy man! My sweet sweet boy! We just love him. Yes, he cries...a lot. Yes, he still wakes up in the middle of the night (3:30am. grrr.) and decides to stay awake and party. But he is a joy to have in our family! He has been here for 3½ months now and he has changed so much. I have not been very good at keeping the updates on the blog. At birth he was 9lbs 9oz, 21½ inches long. Now he is 13lbs, and 26 inches. He is getting too tall for his basinette! He smiles, laughs, coos and calls out when he wants attention. Which is pretty much always. He nurses like a pro, and obviously is gaining weight well. He has started to grab at his toys and bring them to his mouth. He LOVES to suck on his fists. I suspected that when he wouldn't take the pascifier very well, he would likely discover his hands and never let them go. He has sucked blisters onto his fingers, he works so hard at them. He is a major drooler! If he is like any of my other kids, he will likely have his first tooth within a month. It looks like his hair is coming in blond, which was unexpected. It is very SLOW growing, and very light at the roots. So I may have a handsome little blondie with a dimple. SO SWEET!!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
3½ Months Old
Simon is my little sweetie! My snuggle bug! My happy man! My sweet sweet boy! We just love him. Yes, he cries...a lot. Yes, he still wakes up in the middle of the night (3:30am. grrr.) and decides to stay awake and party. But he is a joy to have in our family! He has been here for 3½ months now and he has changed so much. I have not been very good at keeping the updates on the blog. At birth he was 9lbs 9oz, 21½ inches long. Now he is 13lbs, and 26 inches. He is getting too tall for his basinette! He smiles, laughs, coos and calls out when he wants attention. Which is pretty much always. He nurses like a pro, and obviously is gaining weight well. He has started to grab at his toys and bring them to his mouth. He LOVES to suck on his fists. I suspected that when he wouldn't take the pascifier very well, he would likely discover his hands and never let them go. He has sucked blisters onto his fingers, he works so hard at them. He is a major drooler! If he is like any of my other kids, he will likely have his first tooth within a month. It looks like his hair is coming in blond, which was unexpected. It is very SLOW growing, and very light at the roots. So I may have a handsome little blondie with a dimple. SO SWEET!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
What a cutie. Time flies when they are so little (not at 3 am) love the pictrue of you and Simon.
Thanks for the update. I can't believe how big he's gotten! I love that sweet Simon.
he is soo precious! ooh i LOVE the picture of you two too! and, OOH I LOVE the top picture of your three cuties!!!!!
Post a Comment