Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An immodest moment.

I've fallen behind on my blog. We have facebook to thank for that.
So today I EMBARRASSED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of myself!!!
We went to Adams Elementary to have a meeting with the Principal this morning. She is new, and I had never spoken to her before. We get in her office and she invites us to take off our coats and have a seat. I do so. No sooner do we sit down across the table from one another that I notice my lovely blouse is UNBUTTONED COMPLETELY. I had nursed the baby and in the craziness trying to push us all out the door in time, I had failed to button up my own blouse!!!! There I was flashing the Principal! I grabbed my shirt and and started apologizing profusely. I could feel my face turn red and a wave of sweat hit me. I fumbled to do up my buttons. The principal was polite and understanding. Luckily she is a woman. And as my friends tell me, there is little doubt that she will forget this parent. Ever.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Bwaaaaa haaaa haaa haaa hee heeeee heeeeee aaaaaaa aaahhhh! Oooo ooo, oh boy! Sniffle. That's funny right there!

Unknown said...

Haha - dang
kinda wish I was there...
so...
Did you get a picture?? :)

Bita said...

hahahahaha.... oh sweet mother! you are too funny! And brave to share the story with us...I mean everyone... lol Too funny!!!! :D I'm still smiling. ;D

Heather said...

HILARIOUS girl!! that is soo funny! and, well, it happens!!!! seriously, luckily your boob wasn't still hanging out!! hahaha i know the craziness.

and, I TOO have been slacking on bloggin because of facebook! bad bad facebook!
love you girl!