My pictures aren't that great...my digital camera is beginning to show its age I'm afraid. But the couches are AWESOME! Come visit me any time, because there is room for everyone to have a comfy seat! Oh, and please don't mind the cluttered mess of a house, because after all, this is life with kids!
And as you can see, Leah LOVES the throw pillows. She prefers to sit on all of them at once.












8 comments:
Very sassy! Red! Good choice, they look comfy and plush!!! So is our next pres meeting at your house then? (wink wink)
How great! It's funny though, because I drove past your neighborhood today on my way to Moore and thought If only I had been a little early to leave I could have stopped in to see Sarah. Now I wish I would have anyway!!! They look so comfy!
They look very comfortable! I mean the couches too...not just the kids. I like the color :)
they look super comfy and i love the color!!!!! mike would never let me be so sassy. he is a big fuddy duddy.haha
awesome! We had a red sofa for about 6 days once. I loved the way it looked, but it was liking sitting on a couch in the church foyer comfortwise. So now we have an ugly but comfy brown one and Elise has the red one. I'm glad some one out there can enjoy the best of both!
Your couches are awesome girl. Don't you love getting new furniture. I love the color. Great choice guys.
LOOK soo comfy! how beautiful! i love them!!
Oh how brave Sarah... a non-nuetral piece of furniture! Teach me oh wise one how to get over my dependance on beige!
Post a Comment