


We had our first Prenatal appointment yesterday with the Midwife. It was great! She talked with us for over an hour, and didn't make me feel "rushed" like I was just another patient on the list of appointments to get through today. I loved it! She is so knowledgable, and so involved in my care as far as my nutritional decisions, my lifestyle, and wanting me to be safe in all I do. She brought in a little ultrasound machine on a cart (like a mini laptop computer!) and we got to SEE THIS LITTLE BABY! It was amazing. Although only the size of an egg, and to many who see this, perhaps not so impressive appearance-wise...to us it was AMAZING. He/She was holding fairly still, probably sleeping. But you could see the two little arms, and the skeletal structure as the little face was facing us straight ahead. And the amazing little heart beating 160 bpm. It is so cool to KNOW that he/she really is in there, and that I'm feeling so miserably sick for a reason. And now we have SEEN it! It was so very cool! So I wanted to share these pictures. I hope they scan-in well. The baby's head is on the right.












3 comments:
That is so amazing Sarah, it just makes me want to cry. I am so glad that you got to see your baby, that is awesome. Thanks for calling me today, I love talking to you; you made my day. I love you dearly.
SO awesome! i am soo happy for you! and YES! ann just CHILLS doesn't she!? i went in for my 6 week postpartum, and we just hung out for like 30 min,. chatting about who knows what!?
anyways, it is nice.
I am glad you like her! love it!
I am soo happy for you! i am sorry you aren't feeling soo good though still! yuck! i totally know!!!
hope you get past it soon! How darling to see the baby soo early! i didn't get one of these. HOW sweet this is to have!
HOORAY! A new niece or nephew! Are you having Sour Patch Kids or Cereal craving again?
Post a Comment