Thursday, July 9, 2009

Simon's New High Chair

Our Simon is growing up so much! He is 8+ months old, and for the past several weeks, we have been feeding him his cereal/fruit/veggies in his bouncy seat. Well, he started getting too strong for his own good, and would lunge forward, trying to sit upright despite his reclined bouncy seat. Look at that boy lean forward!


So we decided it was time to graduate him to a real High Chair! We bought it and put it together that very night. He was so excited!

I just love how little he looks in it!!! So sweet! He sits up by the table with the family during mealtime now. He loves teething crackers and fruit puffs. And he's getting really GOOD at self-feeding! It only took him a few tries to catch on.


And I just had to throw in this last picture of him playing with Daddy. Mikey rubs Simon's feet on his unshaven face. Simon just LAUGHS SO HARD! He just loves his Daddy so much!

3 comments:

Lizzy Lou said...

awwww.... I miss little Simon. I'm excited to come visit in 2 months!! :)

Heather said...

HE IS STINKING RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE! I LOVE HIS SMILE! I LOVE HIS LAUGH! he is SUCH a love muffin! I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!!!

Corless Family said...

that last pic of mike playing with him is too cute! so funny!