Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance....Leah?!

Leah loves this show. And tonight she found one song particularly inspiring. She didn't know I was behind her video recording her. It is so funny! So here is Leah busting some sweet moves!

7 comments:

Nick and Marianne said...

That was so cute! I love watching kids dance -- they just do whatever they are feeling! Way to go Leah!

Shaina said...

Awesome! That'll be one of those good for future blackmailing videos! Or when she really becomes a world famous dancer (I see the potential) you can sell the rights to it for a couple million.

Lizzy Lou said...

I'm totally voting for her. :)

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is too funny! How cute!

Maggie said...

LOL! Um okay so its late and the kids are asleep so i decided to watch the "Lead Show" without the sounds.... too funny, but by about a minute my curiosity got the better of me and i decided i had to know which song she loved so much (I am WAYYY addicted to this show... is it sad i have seen just about every episode in all of the 5 seasons?!)..... I never would have guessed the Indian number! Ah Leah, a love of "folk" dancing... let's get her into Irish Sarah! ;) Just kidding... too adorable!

Taryn said...

wow, she dances like I do.

Corless Family said...

Love the freedom of kids. No concerns about being "cool". Love it!