In other news, I have a new nephew today. My brother Mike and his wife Johanna welcomed Glen Michael Dodge to their family. Born this morning at 9:56am. 7lbs 4oz, 18½in long. I know, hard to believe we're related...what a little baby! (Compared to Simon.) This is my brother's first child, and boy is he in for an experience!!!! Soon he will be no stranger to the "up every 2 or 3 hours" way of life! Here's Glen! I think he looks just like Johanna's son James, but with a Hinckley nose!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
In other news...
Simon gave up on his New Years Resolution. Yeah, he figured being up every 2 or 3 hours was definitely much more fun. For him.
In other news, I have a new nephew today. My brother Mike and his wife Johanna welcomed Glen Michael Dodge to their family. Born this morning at 9:56am. 7lbs 4oz, 18½in long. I know, hard to believe we're related...what a little baby! (Compared to Simon.) This is my brother's first child, and boy is he in for an experience!!!! Soon he will be no stranger to the "up every 2 or 3 hours" way of life! Here's Glen! I think he looks just like Johanna's son James, but with a Hinckley nose!
In other news, I have a new nephew today. My brother Mike and his wife Johanna welcomed Glen Michael Dodge to their family. Born this morning at 9:56am. 7lbs 4oz, 18½in long. I know, hard to believe we're related...what a little baby! (Compared to Simon.) This is my brother's first child, and boy is he in for an experience!!!! Soon he will be no stranger to the "up every 2 or 3 hours" way of life! Here's Glen! I think he looks just like Johanna's son James, but with a Hinckley nose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
HOW precious! congrats!
Post a Comment