Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Uncle Sam's Visit!

Sorry it's been a while!
This last week in August, my youngest brother Sam came to visit. He spent 4 days with us, then continued on his journey to Washington DC for an internship arranged through BYU. It was his FIRST time in Okalahoma, so we wanted him to have a great experience. We took him to the Bombing Memorial, to OU Stadium...and we were lucky enough to get a private tour of the football team's equipment facility. We took him out to Mikey's folks place in Gore for Horseback riding. And the highlight was of course....a princess TEA PARTY with Leah!!! Unfortunately, my digital camera is starting to get VERY old, and it takes pictures very slowly. Too slowly for my husband to tolerate, so many of the photos from our week with Uncle Sam are on Michael's digital camera that is for his Banking purposes. I hate having pictures from the same event on different cameras! But here are the ones I got! Sam was such a good sport to dress up like a princess for his tea party with Leah!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

How cute!!! I love when grown men give into the princess inside! You look a lot like Sam. I know that's not the compliment most women want - "hey you look like your brother" - I get it all the time, but you do! He's good looking. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun while he was here.

Shaina said...

I heard about the tea party! And even if he won't admit it, you know deep down he loved the tutu! I'm glad he got to spen some time with you, so much fun!

Corless Family said...

Love the tea party! what a good sport Uncle Sam is!!