
I IS A PREGNANT! BIG DIFFERENCE.
So I have to give a shout out to my husband. He never knows what his sweet delicate flower of a wife will be up to when he returns from work. She is either happy with dinner ready and kids entertained....or crying in the neither-regions of the house because balancing the checkbook today took too much of an emotional toll on her fragile state. I have been what some would call "slightly hormonal" during this pregnancy. Or as others would call "borderline psycho". You do begin to question whether or not you will ever think clearly again, react rationally again, be able to handle your children's constant questioning again, serve competently in your church calling again....or ever again resemble a normal human being. My husband, although not understanding fully why I react the way I do, or why it IS justifiable to ME at the TIME, has gotten better at just hugging me and saying "I'm sorry, you know I can be a total idiot at times". Gentlemen, that is the safest road to take, if you don't want to end up feeling the wrath like this poor "king of the jungle" pictured above. I promise.












7 comments:
if only all men would learn this lesson and not just when we are pregnant!! mike always tried to reason with me!!!
Yeah, reason goes out the door when a woman is harmonal. Don't ever forget that it IS justified NO MATTER WHAT, until they bring chocolate! We are women, and the men just need to get used to that fact! Just being a woman justifies it...(lol)
Sarah, don't you know it is an illegal maneuver to copy someone else's background! I am holding you in contempt of sect. 77 statute 413 of the "Bloggers Code" for copying my blog. You will be hearing from my attorney........ oh please don't cry in the nether-regions of your house because of this bad news!
hehehehehehe! I'm alwayson an emotional rollercoaster. I can't help it if I life with someone who is(How can I put it?)emotionally consistant. That in and of itself is enough to drive a women crazy!
Hi Sarah! I love your blog--it is so cute and you are great! Congrats on your pregnancy (wow! I've been gone for too long). You have such a beautiful family.
Tamee
seriously sarah! kirk says he hasn't seen "OLD FUN heather since we first got married!" (he actually said it again yesterday! SO SWEET)
NICE eh!? so, nice that mike knows what to say! kirk still hasn't figured it out! for real!
I'm sorry sweetie. I totally hear you! i am still on that rollercoaster, and i am just nursing hormones... good times good times!
Ah, the joys of being a women and motherhood! I've tried explaining it to Bryce over and over. Just a few months he has started to get it--he has stepped up the "I'm sorries" and gives me hugs. I think he's realizing it works! I think men should have a class called, "Learning how Females Operate."
Post a Comment